Tuesday 7 October 2014

15 syns for a thin crust barely there pizza base?!


17/09/14 Didnt have to do my split this morning whoo! As the kids arnet all back staying in resi yet. I met mum and my neice for our Wednesday swim but little one wasn’t really in the mood today. She just wanted to play with my locker key and chew the float so not much exercise was done.

I posted on My group slimming world site how I really didn’t think I’d lost anything and felt horrible. The group quickly got back to me with support and I think its really good to have people to give you advice and stay on track. I was pretty nervous as I just wasn’t feeling good and I just knew how gutted and pissed off I would be if I hadn’t lost any. When I walked in I arrived to ‘Hellos’ from the Group Leader and the lady who had been given me loads of handy tips on the internet, wich was nice. I’m used to doing things on my own and normally just keep my head down and keep myself to myself. You know what I’m like with new people! Ive been going to my gym classes years and people don’t know my name so it was actually quite nice. I noticed a girl who lived on my street when I was growing up. I don’t forget a face especially anyone that has made cruel comments. I can think of exact times and places people said cruel things to me when I was young. She used to sing ‘Mr Blobby’ to me everytime I walked down the street. (I wasn’t even very fat as a kid) I guess now she has to be at a fat club too that is what you call karma!  I stood in the queue waiting to get weighed knowing if it was bad I would want to jack it in straight away but I lost 6lb whoo. It was all worth it after all. People were asking me what I’d lost and the lady who gave me advice gave me a big hug. I pottered around waiting for the class to begin and read some of the fakeaway book and tucked myself away at the back.  When the class started the advice lady was awarded some flowers and everybody congratulated her for doing so well at some important slimming worlds final. Everybody was completly behind her and proud of her. Shes lost 6.5 stone in a year I believe her friend has lost 8 stone. Both girls abit younger than me. It was very inspirational and I want that to be me. I want to lose 6 stone in a year! If they can do it I can do it! Very motivating and inspiring. I think I’m going to like this class. I listened to most of it and sat next to a old woman that kept trying to make funny comments every few minutes and swore like a trooper. I liked her. I snook out before the end to have time to grab lunch at mums round the corner before work. She’d tried really hard to make us a nice slimming world lunch of salad and roasted stuffed peppers. The rice was hard and I just couldn’t eat it so quickly whacked a tin of tuna on my salad which I later had to use 5 syns for my bit of salad cream I squirted on!

Work was fine. I had another lovely watery jacket potatoe with baked beans ugh! A few of the girls messaged me from our group on facebook and one I’d not spoke to added me. I wouldn’t normally say yes but this girls seem nice. They said I should of sat with them. I’m not used to speaking to people at these things. Bless them.

Found out my best mate is having a  baby shower but its the only date I cant do.Apparently it was organised in August but Ive not seen the invite.  Its a shame but got to admit I’m not sure how I feel about baby showers. Think it is just is a reason for people to give you presents. I mean what else do you do? Play pass the nappy?

18/09/14 Woke up in a bit of a soppy mood just casually daydreaming about how lucky I feel to have Mr D and such a great family. Think after having it pretty damn shitty at times in my life I have to pinch myself to check its all real. Yup its real so I decided instead of going back to the Thursday morning bums, legs and tums class I would head to Asda. I just don’t feel like doing some of old classes right now. Not really sure why maybe I’ll go next week. I went to Asda to top up on a few of my Slimming World essientials but quickly got sidetracked by the sale.  There was a great underwear sale they do some really nice stuff and got up to decent sizes! I could have bought lots but just bought a few sets. Just because I’m fat does not mean I can not look my best with or without a dress on! I may not be anywear near a underwear model and you wont find me any tiny thong with muffin tops hanging over the top but equally I’m not going to be in granny pants! Plenty of nice French knicker sets out there  for larger ladies!

I made a delicious lunch of roasted veggies (onion, pepper, courgettes, chillies and garlic) with bacon lardons, pasta and some philli light. I made Mr D a pesto version.  I went off to work for the usual Thursday afternoon where we take the kids to Morrisons to get their meal prep but as we were just pulling in I got a massive stomach ache and then went hot and felt like I was going to puke. I had to apolagise for the lack of my support with the kids and dash to the loos. I was in absolutely agony was a bit sick then 5 mins later started to feel okay. I thought it was going to start spurting out of both ends and I'd be stuck in there with work people knocking on the door. Like the Finch scene from American Pie. I went outside and got some air. We then got on the bus to Mcdonalds and J got me a bottle of water. Half an hour later I felt fine. Mr D joked it was morning sickness, we don’t make jokes like that! No idea what it was. Felt fine the rest of the night. We were given potatoes for jacket spuds for tea but after eating them 2 days in a row we decided to make a change. Me and the girls made them in to chips and they had chips, cheese and salad and I had chips, beans and salad. Not a bad evening meal in this place. We took some of the students swimming so manged to get some exercise in then headed back to stay for the evening.

Worse case scenario when I got back to resi with the girls there having homemade flapjack for supper that they don’t want and their watching reruns of Youve been Framed. He just said is that cat giving a handjob?’ since when had Youve been frame not been child friendly!! And indeed the cat did look like he was giving a handjob. To the air no penis’ or anything! I really cant watch this awful crap and the flapjack is sooo tempting!! Ive got to throw it all away!! But I came organised with some low fat packet noodles for supper. I havnt had packet noodles for ageessss and I love them when theve been microwaved for ages and go all goey! Nope not these, I did half the packet and they were gross! How disappointing I guess the other half of fat is what makes them taste good. Well luckily I came super doper organised and after last week desperately trying to find something sweet I made puddings! I used total greek yogurt and mixed in a highlights hot choc and put it over a crumbled slimming world chocolatey cereal bar and it wasn’t bad! It wasn’t great but it wasn’t bad. Think it would have been better with quork as natural yogurt has a weird tang to it but I’m happily satisfied for the night. Its like because I’m sleeping at work all night and I’m on my own I have to have a little treat to make me happy. My Mr D substitute.

19/09/14 Slept a bit better last night even if I had to get up twice to make sure the washer and the drying were on. I had low level Managent Behaviour Training today. I tried to concentrate but it was basic, a lot more basic than I’m trained in. Alot of the main points are what I talked about in my interview no wonder they employed me it was exactly what they were asking us to do.  I also found out it was on until 4.30 when normally I finish at 3. I listened and doodled away in my notebook drank diet coke and was wondering how a lady infront could not tell that her massive white pants were hanging out. I was sat next to another large ladie its not always good put us together when some of us spill over the edge. It was very tight in there. I knew one of the teaching assistants. I really like her and we had our usual chat about failing diets over the summer. Her friends seemed nice. There was a new young girl who was a pretty large girl and was very pretty. I wonder how many times shes been told ‘your very attractive for a big girl’ Ive heard that a few times. Fuck off world! Shes just very attractive. Full stop end of sentence. You don’t hear people saying ‘your very attractive for a skinny twiglet of a girl’

I was happy to finish and happy it was date night with Mr D. I had time to go home and strip my hair. It worked really well and I am back to being a ginge! Put one of my nice dresses on and we headed out for a steak. I was completly in the zone and wasn’t even tempted by the sides Mr D had ordered not even the chunky homemade coleslaw. I had my really juicy nice steak, dry jacket potatoe, mushroom, tomatoe, salad and a few juicy prawns on top. Counted the possible oil that could have been used to fry it in in yesterdays syns and we headed to the supermarket to use my whole 15 syns on a pud! I’d done my research on the internet to try and find some good puddings for my syns. I’m totally in the zone getting all my info on the internet! They didn’t have the skinny cow I wanted so I opted for the eaton mess carte door with fresh raspberries! I could eat a whole third of it and I felt ‘normal’ at home on a Friday night with Mr D watching a box set eating my ice cream. What a great diet!

20/09/14 Didnt sleep very well. I didn’t feel tired for ages and I was tossing and turning half the night. Mr D went to work and after doing some washing and other bits I headed out to Willington. I feel quite different to how I felt last week, I feel less bloated, my skins cleared up and I feel slimmer! Maybe its all in my head but Im sure Im not nearly as round .I need to be making the most of carboots I still need lots for the wedding. Its the best place for fabric for the bunting I can pick up curtains and duvet sets for just a few quid which are perfect bunting material. Sadly it was pretty poor today and I only got some scales which I need for slimming world. I hate weighing things and avoid it where possible. Luckily I can have things like babybells instead of having to weigh out cheese. I decided to have a potter into town as I’d seen on the internet  Debenhams had a massive wedding dress sale. Well I couldn’t find one bloody wedding dress in the whole 3 floor bloody shop! I actually could of fancied Debenhams for wedding dresses as at least I wouldn’t feel stupid going in and I know they do decent sizes as Ive had 2 bridesmaids dresses from there. Nobody could come with me so I prob wouldn’t of bothered trying any on anyway but I do love a bargain. If you can only buy them on line how would I try them on to see what style suits me? I cant just keep ordering trying them on and sending them back! Well Debenhams you are losing money for this flaw! I decided to do a spot of Christmas shopping whilst I was there and had a look around the charity shops for parts of my Halloween outfit. I then headed home for when Mr D got back from work.

I made us a nice salad for lunch I try to make the effort at the weekend to make a good salad. I made up some batchlers rice for me as its free on slimming world. I only remember it being gash from my childhood when my dad would make it for us with some weird conconsion of warmed up garlic bread (rock hard) smash, beetroot and a weird crispy jacket potatoe. Unfortunatley it had got no better with time and it was pretty grim so I treated myself to a bag of freddo faces that i worked out were 7 syns. I really need to get some curly wurlys in!! As I was washing the pots Mr D put his arms around me and said he could defiantly tell Ive shrunk a bit! And no he didn’t want anything so it must be true ha! We had a bit of a lazy afternoon Mr D was tired with me keeping him awake with my tossing and turning. After a nice little dog walk Mr D got ready for his night out. I’d made plans with my mum to make a fakeaway and start making bunting and planning the wedding invites. I keep trying to get my bridesmaids together but they are busy ladies but me and my mum made a plan. I made a Chinese fakeaway which consisted of a Chinese curry, noodles and egg fried rice. Mum had a few glasses of wine but this weekend I decided not to waste my syns on drink but on nice food instead! We then spent time on the internet and finally worked out pinterest. We got a idea together for the invites that I could run past Mr D. I just need to find some wedding fonts. How do I download fonts on to my laptop with out getting any weird bugs? And they are hard to find! Just always links to this, links to that.

I couldn’t sleep until Mr D got in which was 1am. After he knocked on the door and got me out of bed and then unlocked the door?! He made burnt toast which he shared with the dog and then wobberled around upstairs. After telling me a story about a guy who was a ‘deuche’ over and over he then dashed to the loo and puked for about 20 minutes. Tell me why I was looking forward to him coming home??

21/09/14 I expected Mr D to be feeling rough this morning but he wasn’t too bad. We had quite a lazy morning together and I made breakfast in bed. A healthy one of course theres no dirty greasy fry ups in our house!! I was looking after D as a one off today. Ive not had him since the summer holidays so it was nice to see him. It was doing his parents a big favour and to be honest any extra money for my wedding pot right now I cant really turn down! I was so happy when it was sunny outside as its pretty hard to find things for him to do when the weathers bad! We took a walk to Carsington it was a bit windy but it was a nice walk.Its such a shame he doesn’t like dogs and we could kill 2 birds with one stone and give the pooch a good stroll too. Oh well. We had a good walk around and had some lunch. I had a nice chicken salad. Mr D joined us and D seemed fine with him. Think the fresh air did Mr D some good. We then dashed back in time to go and see ‘The Protectors of the Galaxy’ D is quite picky about his films but as hes a big star wars fan I thought he’d like this one. He was pretty adjutated at first when all the adverts were on and I started to worry if he was going to settle but I got him a drink and some sweets and he seemd okay. He concentrated on te film well and only randomly stood up in the middle a few times. I think he may have ate the wax off my babybell that I left on the side but other than that a successful trip. I then still had a bit of time but it was 6pm so I got him some dinner. We then nipped back to mine as it started to get a bit dark. He was fine at my house I just had to put the pooch in the kitchen. He chilled out and put his feet up and watched one of his favourites . It was funny because he had both DVDs he’d watch one for 10 minutes then want to switch to the other and Mr D kept changing them for him. I told him he can only pick the one. In future I must remember only one DVD out. By the end of it I was shattered! Dont get me wrong its not hard work hes a good lad to have but sometimes its rather draining. You have to be on the ball all the time and checking hes okay, i cant just leave him on his own at any point so even though its not hard you do feel pretty exhausted.I’d made roast pork, mash and veg for dinner but I just didn’t fancy it. I felt exhausted and didn’t even want my dinner. Thats not like me! By the time I dropped D off and got home it was 8.30pm I was feeling peckish but just didn’t know what to have. Until I knew exactly what I wanted. Eggy bread! I’d not used my bread allowance that day so eggy bread with lots of salt and pepper was perfect. An episode of Walking Dead then off to bed. Where did our weekend go??

22/09/14 I woke up with Mr D feeling very tired. I’m not sleeping well again. Not sure why I don’t feel worried.  I was pretty sure I’d get rang for supply today part of me hoping I would for the money and part thinking Im bloody shattered I want to stay in bed. The phone call didn’t happen. I snuggled up and didn’t wake up until 10.30am I must of needed it as normally I cant fall back to sleep easily. I woke up and had no plans at all. I rang my nan who has recently started swimming again so asked f she’d like to go. She did but first we had a potter round a couple of cheap shops. You get some good slimming world bit from shops like heron. Unfortunately not the syn free mullers but they had the other ones for one syn. There cheap as the dates are coming to an end but there fine. We had our swim and a good natter. Nan always wants to hear all the latest details about the wedding and I can talk about that until the cows come home! I noticed a guy walked towards the steps in very tight speedos with his small beer gutted popping over the top. When he walked down the steps slightly bent over they had gone really thin as hes obviously wore them way too many times. I could see bum crack through them and I swear I could see a bit of bollocks! How can you not know how thin they are when you put them on? You might as well go bloody skinny dipping!! We didnt work crazy hard but it was still nice and nan seemed to really enjoy herself. I went back to hers for bacon, beans, toms and eggs. I am starting to get a little bit fed of eggs as I seem to be living off them!! But I was happy having lunch with my grandparents. I like to see alot of them as I know how much it means to them.

I made bloody stir fry for tea. Why? I hate stir fry. I can always get it cheap, its quick and good for us. To make it worse I had to blody syn it as I forgot packet noodles have syns. I couldn’t find hardly any low syn stir fry sauces so had a bit of black bean and soya sauce but you need half a bottle for you to even taste it! I did top it with a nice bit of fish. Lets face it though fish is only any good in batter.

Why do I bother making the effort of making low syn ‘cakes’ they are utter shit! Any cake made of quork is bloody shit! Again I wasted loads of ingrediants to ry and make ½ a syn cookies made out of chickpeas and quork. Bullshit bloody horrible! I will not make this mistake again!!

Tonight I launched my new ‘diary of a fat bird turning 30’ page and have had a really good response.  A few people from slimming world have read it and Ive had good feedback. I hope this will give the chance for other people to be able to read my blog and understand my journey. Please help me promote it!!

23/09/14 Woke up feeling lazy this morning. Felt sleepy and had a headache. I’d asked my mum to come to dance fit with me this morning but she wasn’t up to it. If I was going with someone I think I would have got out of bed but I wasn’t so I didn’t move.  I couldn’t get back to sleep so I was just in a zombie tired state all morning. Even my breakfast of yogurt and fruit wasn’t good, too many blueberries. Ugh not in the mood today!! I really need to get motivated again in the mornings it was only a few months ago I was going to the 6.30am boot camp class ugh I don’t feel like going back there right now!! I just did the usual stuff walking the dog and cleaning up not alot else to be honest so off to work I went.

I’m not a fan of Tuesdays. I don’t have anything to report from my shift, nothing to talk about. Minge had been texting me about her new job. Shes got her own office and in charge of a whole house and has staff to line manage. It sounds perfect for her and Im really pleased shes doing so well. I miss being able to organise, having a budget, getting out and about working with families, making desions and being a important part of whats going on in the school. I got home and had a few tears. My mum would love my job its nice. I’m not sure Im very good at nice.

 

24/09/14 Am I thinner this morning? Am I thinner??? I think I feel a bit thinner!! Bloody hell roll on a few months of this so I can really see the difference!! I decided to take a potter to Hobby Craft to look for some light blue polka dot paper for my invites. I love hobby craft as was having a fabulous time looking at all the goodies. Wedding goodies, Christmas goodies, general beautiful make it yourself goodies! But no polka dot paper not even close. No where seems to do it! I do not like the thought of having to change my ideas for my invites! Hmm not impressed.

I then went off to fat club. Feeling pretty optimistic as I’d completly stuck to the plan not even used all my syns. Ive not drank this week so that helped. I found a free park just a extra 5 minutes away but the down fall is I pass a chip shop on the way. You just cant beat the smell of fresh fish and chips at lunch time. Forget Mcdonalds, KFC , a cake shop. The chip shop is always best. I strolled past and into Slimming World. It was much quieter this week. The girls I’d spoke to last week were off sick and the leader was off too. I lost 2.5lb which is good as thats over half a stone in 2 weeks. I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed as in the past Ive had bigger losses early on but I suppose in the past Ive not been able to eat eggy bread and baby bells for supper and enjoy homemade chips and pasta! Im pleased. Im going to do this. Walking past the chip shop on the way back was harder. Every diet Ive ever done theres always been a treat after weigh in but Im trying to change habits. I can have a treat within my syns! I went to mums for lunch and I genuinely tried to look like I was enjoying it but I just couldn’t eat it. Pasta bake with tuna, tinned toms and spring onions. I hate warm tuna and it was even worse with tinned tomatoes. I know shes trying really hard to make slimming world recipes but I just picked at plain pasta. I felt bad but on the plus point my neice seemed to really like it.

Off to work I instantly used over half my syns on a bag of naughts and crosses and a curly wurly. Well worth 8 syns.  I quite like Wednesday evenings. We had more kids in which means its busier and time goes quicker.Weve organised an activity list leading up to half term with lots of autumn and halloweeny activities concluding a spooky party. Ooo how I do love Halloween and Ive always got lots of ideas of things we can make and do! It was a nice evening and even the new students who are a bit home sick settled in. With one of my girls saying to me ‘Resi is alright isn’t it?’ This is good progress. I like progress it feels like your doing a good job.

25/09/14 It was dark and drizzly outside this morning so after putting my nans tomatoes in the slow cooker with leeks, Worcester sauce and mustard powder I went back to bed. I had a nosey around some different diet pages posting my Blog trying to get some new readers. I had my first feedback from somebody I don’t know this morning and they said they loved my Blog. Its nice to know! One lady wrote the comment ‘had a little read of your blog... interesting but you swear in almost every sentence? Lol’ my reply ‘Yes I do like a good swear’.  On my page it does say don’t read if your easily offended and that I have a potty mouth. In my job I cant swear.  When I write about my life and the things that annoy me and are bugging me and even when Im happy with something in my head I swear! This Blog is whats in my head and you know what I like to bloody swear ‘fuck, shit, bollocks’ Makes me feel better. All better now. I believe its a sign of passion!! Passionate people swear!

Still didn’t go back to my gym class. Im just not as bothered at the moment I guess I’m complety fixtated on my new diet so even though I am planning on building it up again Ive not been as bothered about going to classes. My front garden is really getting to me. Putting bark down was the worse thing I could do. With the end of the summer gone everything is pretty much dead. I hate bloody gardening but I like the garden to look nice. I headed to homebase to buy a selection of plants. I didn’t just pick the ones that just look pretty or the bargain dying ones that i think I can rescue because there 50p. I checked the tags and made sure they were for the winter too and happily planted them to make the front garden at least look a little bit prettier. Note to self I will make a pintrest board on ideas for barked front gardens, I may get some better ideas. I can see my new found love for pinterest is going to get pretty big! I also bought some new diet goodies from the shop including choc shot. Liquid chocolate at 14 calories per teaspoon! Yes please! Thank you very much. Tempted to try a spoon full but managed to keep a lid on it! I reckon this might improve my pudding making. After my little gardening sess I quickly ran around and finished making my spag bol. I made a crazy amount for usual so theres plenty for Mr D and some for packed lunch tomorrow.  I ate it out of the saucepan to save pots. Does anyone else do that? When its just you eating on your own whats the point in a plate?!

School was the same as usual. Followed by swimming with resi which was fun got plenty of swimming in and got them doing different races in the pool to keep them interested and still exercising. Strange how in my old job I had so much to write about work like ‘Today I got a black eye’ ‘Today I helped stop a kid trying to get out of a car on the M1’  ‘Today I ran my own training and team building workshop for all the staff’

Its my night to sleep in today. Why am I eating quork pudding again? Its never going to taste good. Its okay its edible but if Im going to make the effort to spend money on igrediants, spend the time making it and use syns I might as well just bloody buy a shape chocolate mouse that I’ll like! Tonight I’d made quork with vanilla essence, sweetner, half a sachet of options hot chocolate and a teaspoon of peanut hottie.

26/09/14 I didn’t sleep too badly last night which is good. I hate feeling crappy on a Friday. Its good when I don’t work Mondays because the week goes pretty quick. I had a really good day at work today. My boss had cancelled my morning in school so I could do a home visit with her. Im guessing by the responce I got from other staff this is rare.

Following the comment I got about my swearing on my Blog the guy who I think runs the page wrote ‘We all do but of course bad language reduces the audience and so reduces the inspiration. Good luck with everything’  my reply ‘If I did my blog any other way I wouldn’t be being true to myself. I don’t believe it reduces inspiration in the slightest. A lot of people like to see real and honest and not sugar coated’  I was hoping we might have a good debate but he liked the comment! Blah Blah Blah. My thoughts ‘Fuck off!’

Average day at work. One of the students tried to eat a bird head but nothing else to report. Take away time!! I had studied my slimming world books and the facebook groups to get the best for my syns and suprising it wasn’t tandoori chicken! I thought it would be tandoori beens as thats just meat with spices dry fried? But apparently not! I made home made chips and rice to help me stick to plan and we ordered a lamb rogan josh and a chickpea dahl. The Rogan Josh was good but the dahl not so much! It arrived very oily which made me think it would have gone up in syns alot? But the oil seemed to just be floating on top so I tried to drain it off. We’d waited for it and paid for it so I was going to bloody eat it!! We watched a film called ‘Neighbours’ which had a few funny moments but wasn’t that great. It was like a crap ‘Old School’ and i love ‘Old School’ though it was amusing that the parenting skills of the parents still trying to be cool makes me think thats exactly what me and Mr D would be like!! Even with take away I still had syns for a little weight watcher ice cream for 2 syns! Oooshhh

27/09/14 Its a nice feeling walking up and having a whole weekend to ourselves. Mr D even made us a scrambled egg breakfast. I think hes getting used to my diet now and is quite happy to cook with spray light. We decided to go to Burton today as they have a fair few charity shops and we need to get on with our Halloween outfits! We popped to Willington as it was on the way (It would be rude not too) and came back with a little table and chair for the wedding for just a few quid. Slowly getting a nice little collection going now. We got some great goodies in the charity shops quite a few items for our Halloween costumes! We were good and was lured in by nice smells of burger vans in the centre and went home for lunch. We made the left over mincemeat we’d slow cooked into a chilli for lunch. I love a good lunch not using any syns!! Mr D then took the dog out as I craftly painted the furniture we’d bought at the carboot sale. As Mr D had said he quite liked it as it was but I have vision! I took 2 of the wooden chairs and the table and painted light blue that ‘d mixed. One of our wedding colours. I then remembered I had some red polka dot vinyl stuff in the boot of my car! I had bought 2 roles not for any reason I just thought they were a good price at 99p each and they’d been sitting in the boot of my car for 6 months! But now it was perfect! My bargain hoarding does work! The table and chairs upcycled in our wedding colours turned out great! Could do with a few more of them!! And Mr d agreed! I knew he would ;)

We spent the afternoon clearing out all the carboot stuff from the shed. I gave in and let us put it into 2 piles the tip and charity shop. There wasn’t really much left to make any money out of but I do find it hard chucking so many things away! We managed to make a mad dash to the tip and by the time we got showered and settled down it was 7pm! Tonight I tried to make another fakeaway! Pizza! We made the pizza dough mixture which didn’t stretch nearly as far as I’d hoped. If I wanted to eat the whole pizza it would be a whole days syns just for the base! This bloody recipes fool you into thinking your going to get a good pizza but they syn it on serving for 4 people! I loaded mine up spinach and left over chilli with my he A of my low fat cheese. We made homemade chips and salads and I attempted to only eat half but im a bloody fatty and its Saturday night I want a whole pizza!! So thats what I did I used all my 15 syns on a bloody thin crispy barely there pizza base! To be honest it kind of just tasted like chilli on a crispy bit of bread. The cheese got lost in the big load of chilli so its not something I’ll be making again in a hurry. Maybe pitta bread pizza would be the way forward?! I miss thick stuff crust pizza.

28/09/14 Why am I wide awake at 7am? All the mornings I want to stay in bed but on a Sunday snuggled up with Mr D I just bloody cant!! I left him in bed and got up to do some washing and tidy up last nights mess. Mr D made us scrambled eggs and beans for breakfast, he doing very well supporting me with the diet and is starting to get the hang of what I can and cant have! We carried on with our boring clearing out tasks and I went up to the attic to clear a few more bits of junk that had been left at right at the back as well as the other bits we had from the shed to go down to the tip. Very boring but a good feeling when youve had a productive weekend and cleared out all the shit for more wedding goodies!!

I then needed to face one of the hardest things for a dieter. BUFFET! How much I love to graze on sausage rolls, chicken goujons dipped in sweet chilli sauce, crusty bread, cheese of all variety,  thick egg mayo cobs. I love buffet! But today I was on my best behaviour. Luckily Mrs Ds mum was hosting and even did my some extra things just because Im on slimming world. I had little crustless quiches, boiled potaoes, lean ham and salad. No dressings, no dips and I had a small amount of cheese and grapes. I had a few slithers as my Healthy A that Im allowed and then I had a few more slithers which i tried to over syn just incase! I cant really start weighing things out in the middle of a buffet! We left before pudding but I felt pretty pleased with myself its no very often I don’t give in to the buff.

No comments:

Post a Comment